Identify & Reimagine a Process with Anvl
Ideal initial project candidates for Anvl are typically used frequently, used by a lot of people and are relatively short.
Our Customer Service team collaborates with you to reimagine each of your processes into an effective and efficient dynamic workflow in Anvl. There is no coding, complicated configuration – our team does the work, you just tell us what you need.
Candidates for improvement projects in Anvl can span a broad set of processes from quality, safety and operations - examples include:
- Layered Process Quality Audit
- Behavior Based Safety Program – Near Miss Report and Safety Observation
- Supplier Quality Audit
- Risk and Hazard Assessments
- Pre-Work Assessments
- Quality or Safety Inspections
- In-process Quality Inspection
- Safe Work Permits
- Guided Operations Procedures
- Safe Start Procedures
- Rejected Parts Rework
Begin Unlocking Critical Data in an Hour or Less
Orientation in Anvl typically takes less than an hour and users begin using Anvl in effective and efficient ways immediately following a training class.
Immediately after training, data insights will be available in a real-time dashboard and in a view that shows a live feed of workflows by status.
Data insights, analytics and reports are configurable and available for all levels of the organization including:
- A real-time, live feed of workflows viewable by type, division, site, date, status and more
- Summary dashboards with top issues, categorized by user responses rates and drill-down capabilities
- Messaging in context to workflows with uploads including photos, videos, and documents.
- Configurable alerts, notifications, escalations and daily usage compliance reports
- Tailorable reports that deliver a wide range of data insights to any level in the organization directly to their email inbox